Monday, January 24, 2011

Saturday 22nd January..Manchester back to Nice..

          Here I am sitting in Manchester airport. It was strange in the security area, I was the only person around besides the about ten security workers, I even commented on it to one of the guards.
       I said goodbye to Rose, Marie, Olivia and Amelia a little while ago, they all brought me to the airport. It is always hard saying goodbye, I never know when I am going to back in England, I know I will be back but when...Rose and I of course had the customary tears.
     I have about another hour to wait for my flight to Amsterdam. I have wandered around and looked at the shops..WH Smith, Boots Drug store etc. I bought a bottle of Ribena Blackcurrant, thought that the vitamin C might do me good, I have a stinking cold.
     Joe called Rose's house before I left, he will be in Nice waiting for me tonight and probably Jace will drive. Joe said we may go to Monaco tomorrow which is something to look forward to but right now I am very sad.
     Got here in Amsterdam without any problems, well just one, I was in a middle seat, only a hour flight so no big drama. It looks like we are going to be bussed out to the plane. I have eaten my crunchie bar Rose gave me while I have been sitting here. It is very boring traveling by myself, I dont know how Joe does it all the time. Oh! It seems like my flight is going to be leaving thirty minutes late, wont get into Nice until about 11pm now. Going to board now...

No comments:

Post a Comment