Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday 21st January..Meeting an old school friend after 40 plus years

      Today Rose and I went back into Manchester, we got the train again and we were in Manchester by 10:30am. We went back to Primark and I did get the boots I saw a couple of days ago. I also got Adam a Manchester City Football [soccer] jersey. Today we are meeting an old school friend, I haven't seen her for forty some years. I have talked to Rita on-line. We met at 12noon and went to the Printworks center to Papa Gs a Greek restaurant, we all had a Greek Village Salad with Salmon, it was very good. We had a good time catching up with Rita and talking over old times at school. After lunch we were thinking we might ride the Manchester Eye but we ran out of time, Rose had to get back to pick the girls up from school. I had been a little nervous about meeting Rita not knowing how we would get on but it was a good time. Next time I am in town it would be fun to meet up with her again.

    I have developed a sore throat over the last couple of days..I hope I dont have tonsillitus

No comments:

Post a Comment