Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beginnings

     So here we are another New Year and a new hobby. I have always liked to write, I keep a personal diary of my life, of all my trials and tribulations and sometimes even the good things going on in my life. I am about to go on trip to Europe, starting out in Nice, France and heading home to England. Joe [hubby] has a business trip to Nice so I am traveling with him, then when he is working I will take advantage of being in Europe and  go off to England to visit my sister and her family. I am looking forward to my trip but also a little nervous of being back in England. The older I get the harder it is to leave England, it is after all where I have spent most of my life so far. I am going to try and post my rambles around France and England but please bare with me as this is all new to me, photos? maybe, who knows, don't know how to do that part of the blog yet, another new thing I need to learn..

No comments:

Post a Comment