Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 9 of 52

                           Today is the last day of February...the 29th...leap day...mother nature has played a joke on us in Minnesota...we have had very little snow all winter and now that spring is just around the corner here we are with I don't know how many inches of snow on the ground again...our local schools are delayed a couple of hours which from experience doesn't happen very often...

                My Februarys Focus has been FITNESS...FLOWERS...FUN

                          Just to re-cap...I started a yoga class...which I love and I am hopeing to continue with even after this class has ended...that was the FITNESS...Joe and I went to a Minnesota Swarm lacrosse game which we have never done before...that was the FUN...


                ......and for this weeks project I went to a seed starting workshop at one of our local garden centers...I took my Mom along with me...it was very informative...the best part of it was when they gave us a tour of the production greenhouses...I was once very interested in going to the local community college for greenhouse production...I went but did photography instead...now I have to decide...do I want to set up a little area in the basement to start seeds...I will need to buy lights and a heat pad and seed starting trays...the cost of starting this project might outweigh actual production...we have so many good garden centers in the area where we can buy vegetable plants at low cost...is this going to be one of my March weekly projects...I don't know...why not stop back and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment