Saturday, February 18, 2012

week 7 of 52


                   This week I really haven't had too much time to work on any big projects...Valentines Day is a big event at Hallmark so I have had a heavy week of work...I did go to my second yoga class on Monday evening...it was a little more challenging then the first class...the only other thing that I have done this week besides my normal everyday cleaning is that I have started to think about spring and working in my garden...last year I started to expand my flower gardens and I am going  to be continuing with this for some of my weekly projects for the spring and summer...my gardens are going to be a work in progress for quite a long time...this week I ordered a few plants from Michigan Bulb Company...I will not get them until planting time so hopefully I will have got at least one more flower bed ready to go when the plants arrive...

Here are a few photos of my garden from last summer...

                                                                       Asiatic  Lily....
                                                 
Purple Cone Flowers...

My kind of guy...

One last word...my dear sweet Aunt Agnes has been gone one year today...she loved playing in the dirt in her flower gardens...RIP Aunt Agnes...

No comments:

Post a Comment