Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 10 of 52

                   This week has been a slow week...I worked four days this week so all I have done so far is clean out a few bedroom drawers and clean out my basement freezer...I had a bag full of old clothes etc. from the bedroom...no photos to post...take my word for it you don't want or need to see my underwear drawer cleaned out or otherwise...threw away some pieces of meat from the freezer...dated from 2009...yikes...I think I need to get a little bit better at putting away stuff in the freezer...need to put the new items under or behind the old items...so that I am cooking the older items first...

                 While I was cleaning out bedroom drawers I came across Adam and Aaron's folders of school work...these two young men are 23 and 27 and I still have their school work...I caught Adam sitting on the bed looking through his stuff...I think one of this months projects is to get a couple of three ringed binders and organise the boys school work...and yes I still call them my boys...

                I enjoy scrapbooking when time permits...so I need to go through all my scrapbook stuff...see what I have to work with...and I need to get my journaling done in my albums...the photos are in from our last trip just need to write about each photo before this mind of mine forgets where they where taken...

                                           So it looks like March is for Memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment