Wednesday, February 1, 2012

week 5 of 52

          This week has been a boring week of cleaning...I have finished cleaning out all of my kitchen cabinets...with working so much during the Christmas season it seems like my life has been out of control...no time for anything around the house or any time for me...so it feels good to be getting my life or at least my kitchen organised again...one of the things I came across in a cabinet was the first-aid kit...it looked pretty sad...two or three band aids...an empty first aid cream tube...an arm sling left over from when Aaron broke his collar bone and had surgery...a wrist brace from when I broke my wrist and had surgery...that was almost 11 years ago...like I said it was looking a little sad...I defiantly need to shop for first aid supplies before somebody needs something...

          I renewed my drivers license this week...I did something that I have not done before...I became an organ donor...I have thought about this for the longest time...my Dad died almost 11 years ago...when he died my Mom was asked if she would give permission for my Dad to donate his corneas...in all the stress and upset of my Dad passing away my Mom could not make that decision...she only had a few hours to decide...the time passed and the window of opportunity was lost...so this week I made that decision for my family...nobody needs to wonder what to do when I pass...but please just make sure I am dead first....

     JANUARY'S JOBS are done...now we go on to FEBRUARY'S FOCUS which I think is going to be FITNESS and FLOWERS and FUN....check back and see what I come up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment