Monday, January 23, 2012

week 4 of 52....

                                               
          I don't know about you but every time I put something away in my kitchen...my cabinets get more and more messy...so for this weeks task/job I decided to start going through my cabinets and clean out and throw out...every time Joe travels overseas he brings back another beer glass from a pub...bar or restaurant that he has visited...this is all well and good...but these glasses have to live somewhere and that somewhere tends to be in my kitchen cabinets so then I don't have room for what I really need in my kitchen...

      
                 These are my messy cabinets before I started to clean them out...



                                            These are the same cabinets cleaned out...


          This is going to be an on going process...I have lots more cabinets to go...and some of the stuff I cleaned out today only got moved to another cabinet to deal with another day...because I want to organise my cabinets in a certain way...I have to work this afternoon so my cabinet cleaning is going to carry over into another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment