Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week 20 of 52

Wednesday 9th May
                               This one is going to be good if all goes according to plan...for the last few weeks I have been planning a trip to England...my Mom is going back to stay with my sister for a few months and on a whim I decided to book a flight and go with her...just for a couple of weeks...

                               Thing is my sister doesn't know that I am going to be there...my three nieces and my brother in law John all know I am arriving with Mom but Rose will not know until she is at the airport to pick up Mom...

                               I have been talking to one niece on Facebook and I have talked to John via phone and all is set up...at this time...two days before I leave for England...Rose doesn't suspect anything...I did send her an e-mail saying that Mom is bringing something with her and it will not fit into her luggage so she will have to carry it on...I also said that I hoped Mom could handle it...all I heard from her is that she is intrigued at what Mom is bringing with her...

                    Fast forward a few days...on Saturday May 12th my Mom and I arrived at London Heathrow airport and very conveniently Rose went to use the restroom right before we came through with our baggage...I managed to position myself to take a photo of Rose greeting Mom...


                                     below is the reaction when Rose realised I was there too...


                  As far as my 52 of 52...for the next two weeks I will be posting a little bit about my ramblings around my home town...

No comments:

Post a Comment