Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week 18 of 52

          This week the high school lacrosse team that Aaron coaches was in the cities for three lacrosse games...it is a first year lacrosse team...most of the players have not played lacrosse before...they won one out of the three games...Joe and I went to see part of one of the games in St Paul...


          On Saturday night the team attended the Minnesota Swarm lacrosse game...they were part of the opening...they went onto the field while the Swarm were introduced...here are a couple of photos from our evening...I think I totally embarrassed Aaron with my dancing around in my seat...thankfully nobody took a photo of that...

                                               the opening act...Santiago X The Natural...

                                            the team...Grand Cities Predators...on the field...

          Now to my week 18 of 52...a couple of weeks ago I bought some gladioli bulbs...last week I made another flower garden which I wrote about here...I amended the soil with some peat moss...and today I planted the bulbs...

                                                             the Gladioli bulbs...

the bulbs planted...

No comments:

Post a Comment