Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 12 of 52

This week I decorated the front porch...put away the 'let it snow' decor and put out
                                                              the spring decor...

                                             The flower gardens are beginning to grow...

...so I put out the fence around my gardens so miss pris aka Izzy will maybe stay out of them and let the flowers grow...

...we feed the birds all winter...last spring I put out an oriole feeder after we had seen the orioles on our trip to Indiana...I saw orioles for a few days...then they were gone...this year I am trying harder to attract them to my yard...I put out this oriole feeder...with orange pieces and grape jelly...I know it's a little early but I need to be ready for their return...

No comments:

Post a Comment