Friday, January 6, 2012

52 in 52

        

          I stole this idea from my niece Dawn's blog. Dawn read in another blog about someone who is going to read 52 books in 52 weeks...now I love to read but that is a little ambitious for me. Dawn is choosing to do 52 tasks around her house [inside or outside] in 52 weeks. I am not quite as motivated as Dawn but I think it is a great idea [that's why I am stealing it] but I need to get started quick or I will have missed week one...

          I am choosing to do one task each week for 52 weeks...but when I say task it doesn't necessarily mean a cleaning and organising task...although my home could definitely use it...it might mean I go do something that I have never done before like check out a local museum...there are lots around the cities that I have not visited...or go somewhere that I haven't been in a long time...the Minnesota Zoo comes to mind...my first task has been needing doing for months...and yes it is a cleaning task...I am going to clean the tops of my kitchen cabinets...tomorrow Saturday 7th January 2012 is the day I start my 52 in 52...

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! I am so glad to have a buddy in this! We will encourage each other throughout the year. I like your idea. I sat here looking around yesterday and I do have stuff to do, but I don't know if I can dig up 52 things to do. lol Good luck Aunt Angela!!

    ReplyDelete