Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 33 of 52


            A couple of days late...

                                    This week I finished the project I started last week..


            I decided to paint the coffee table black...I have a couple of pieces of furniture I would like to refinish with black paint...so this was good practise...


                                           DIARY OF A BEGINNING RUNNER...

            Yeah....it's not going so good...Sunday 5th August...I went out to do my W2D2 and everything was going okay...walking...jogging...walking...jogging...I got home and took my shoes off and that's when I felt the pain...

            I don't recall doing anything to my ankle on my walk/jog...but I could hardly walk...I struggled with it for a few days and finally went to the doctors...after x-rays...and poking and prodding...I was told it was not broken that it is just a sprain...that was the good news...the bad news is that here we are more then two weeks later and I am still in pain...

            Doc also said that when I feel up to it I can start to run again...mmmm...might be a while before I try that again...might stick to walking...and yoga...we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment