Saturday, June 1, 2013

Moments in May...Thoughts of England

            I have been back from my trip home to England for three weeks...I have been thinking about this post since the day I got home...actually even before that...my sister and I were having a conversation about growing up and leaving and coming back home...it is so hard to put into words...it was then when my sister and I were talking...

            My Mom spends a few months a year in England with my sister and her family...I very often travel with her and spend a couple of weeks with the family to catch up and reconnect...as soon as my Mom arrives at my sisters she seems to fit right in and pick up where she left off...it takes me a few days to settle in and feel at home...I don't mean at my sisters...I mean in England...

            England has not been my home for 30 years...I was the one that left so why does it feel like I have been left behind...


No comments:

Post a Comment