Thursday, February 14, 2013

just a little ramble...


           Even though I am not writing a weekly blog anymore I thought that maybe you would like to see one of my last 52 of 52 projects finished...I think this project was started back in week 49 or 50...the wooden rocking chair was the first item Joe and I bought when we found out we were expecting our first baby...here it is finally finished and being put to use in our living room...

before... 
after...
 
 
          Here is my next project...this used to hold my pots and pans when we lived in Niles Michigan...in recent years it has been holding cases of pop and occasionally cases of beer in our basement...it's next job is going to be a potting bench...if I get it done by Spring...funny I have more time to do these little projects now that I am retired...but it seems like I am busier then ever...when did I ever find the time to go to work...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment