Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Week 49 of 52

 
 
                  A little bit behind with this post...but that is the story of my life at this time of the year...we got the house decorated for Christmas...inside and outside...the Christmas tree only fell over once so that was good...only broke one ornament...don't know which one until we pack them all away after Christmas...I found a little lantern on the floor...that's the clue that one broke...
 
                Got my work schedule for the next week or so...looks like I only have four days off between now and Christmas...that's right four days to get my act together and get Christmas organised for everyone...it's no wonder I get so stressed and cranky at this time of the year...I always feel that I do everything at the last minute...this working retail at this time of the year depresses me...we see the greed and the crankiness of our customers...and the closer it gets to Christmas the worse it gets...what happened to Peace and Goodwill to all men...
 
I know that I will get everything done...I always do...
 
A few photos of Christmas at our house...






This is my next project...going to refinish this wooden rocking chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment