Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 23 of 52

                      Not much to report this week...I got the last of my annuals planted...the front window box and a flower bed in the front yard...put petunias in both areas...I usually have good luck with them...I know they look a little wimpy now but they will grow...I will post more photos in a few weeks when they are bigger...



                   Joe and I are still moving the dreaded rocks to make another flower bed in the back yard... the main reason we are doing this is so that we have enough rocks to finish off the back corner where the willow stood...our next step for that is to get some black dirt and then some sod to fill in the area...I know I mentioned this last week but it's an on-going project...might be another couple of weeks before this is finished...now I need to go back outside and mow some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment