Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 16 of 52


             Part of this week Joe and I were in Indiana visiting family...we stayed at Pats Joe's twin sister...when in Indiana we always seem to make it out to the University of Notre Dame...this trip was no exception...Aaron wanted a ND Lacrosse t-shirt and Adam wanted a soccer t-shirt...


The Library on campus...


                     With being out of town part of the week I didn't have too much time to work on my 52 of 52...so before going to work this morning I cleaned and organised my photo album cabinet...

                                                                           Before...

                                                                           After...

Close up of messy shelves...

                                                       Close up of cleaned shelves...

                       I know I know it really dosen't look too much different...but I know that everything was taken out and cleaned...

1 comment: