Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 15 of 52

                                                   back to working on my memories...
                     March was supposed to be for memories but it has spilled over into April...last week I wrote about reliving some memories with my Mom at the Princess Diana Exhibit...this week I am back to trying to get my photo albums up to date before my next trip which is coming up fast...

                 ...in week 10 of 52 I was talking about photos being my memories and how I had some albums to get up to date...well the weather has been so nice with record breaking temperatures...who wants to sit inside writing when they can be outside working in the yard and enjoying the warm sunny days...not me...
    
         ...also this week the plants that I ordered from Michigan Bulb Company came...so I have put those into the ground... 

No comments:

Post a Comment