Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 46 of 52

 
            This week I have been continuing with yoga...I started another class...yoga with weights...so I am now taking two classes a week...I really didn't know what expect in this new class...but so far so good...we only use weights in some of the poses so it wasn't too hard to take...
 
 
           I have finished week six of my 'Couch to 5K' program...that is also going good...ran 22 minutes straight...had a foot analysis and bought some running shoes from a running store...and guess what...I signed up for my first 5K...yep that's right...I am going to be participating in the Minneapolis Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning with a very good friend of mine and her husband and her two daughters...then surprisingly Adam decided to join us...he signed up today...now if only Aaron could make it home and join us...he is the real runner in the family...he has already completed a half marathon...The Minneapolis Turkey Trot is a fun run/walk...through the streets of Minneapolis...it's not timed so no pressure...my only goal is to at least run part of it...
 
                                                                      MY BIB #

                                                                 ADAM'S BIB #

            Next weeks goal is to blog and post photos from my first and hopefully not my last 5K...

No comments:

Post a Comment