Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 29 of 52

                     This week I only worked two days...yeah...that's the way I like it in the summer...I was all set for us to start putting down some flooring...but it is not here yet...now our expected delivery is tomorrow...so we will see what this week brings...

                   So needless to say this week I had to find some other thing to do for my week 29 of 52...Aaron was home for the 4th and he sorted out everything he wanted from his closet...there were still a lot of stuff left in there...some good...some not so good...so I went through his closet and I now have a big bag to donate and a bigger bag of trash...sentimental old me kept some things that Aaron didn't care about...

                                                       Aaron didn't care if I kept Fievel

But I could I let Fievel go when I have this photo of Aaron at three years old having a tea party with Fievel



No comments:

Post a Comment