Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stay positive....

       The end of this winter has really been so depressing, we lost Aunt Agnes, my brother-in-law Ed was in the hospital for a few weeks, happy to say he is doing okay now, brother-in-law Ed lost his brother Harry, my neighbor lost her 42 year old husband after a two and a half year battle with cancer, they have two little boys about 7 and 8 years old. On Friday 18th a co-worker of Joe lost his 23 year old son in a car accident and on Sunday 20th a co-worker friend of mine lost her 90 year old Grandpa.


     It is hard to think positive when all this has been going on around us, but today is the day I am going to start. Of course we will always remember these people with fondness just like during a conversation I was having with Aaron last week, he mentioned that I am pretty sneaky at times and I said "yes and I was always sneaky with my camera, just ask Aunt Agnes" they will always be part of our lives...

     

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for all your losses. I know how hard it is to remain positive when everything around you seems to be crumbling. Please know I am thinking and praying for you to find that positive peace. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete